Smogon Forums

Metalex
Metalex
Yeah sorry for not responding I got busy with 4th Gen RNG projects, I am starting it today so I should be free to trade tomorrow night. :)

I am back to trading so is there anything I can do for some banners? I am in need of a few badly.
Diabolico
Diabolico
I have some more pokemon on my "wanted list" if you want to try and get them.
Metalex
Metalex
Reserve the 2 Glaceons they will be bred though and the Quiet Slowking for me for 3 banners. Since I cannot capture the Glaceons would you just want both of them shiny?
Metalex
Metalex
It may take me a few days to finish RNG abusing them since I have a little project I am doing on 4th Gen trying to RNG abuse a set of 10 different Shiftry sets and 8 different Victreebel sets for some sun team fun. It will give you time to have the banners set up too :)
Diabolico
Diabolico
Sure. :)

And yes.

Do you have any references for the 3 banners that you want? If you have them like right now, could you lend them to me to either tonight or tomorrow so I can work on them real quick before Saturday? Cause on Saturday is when my vacation begins.

Do you have the espeon ready too?
Metalex
Metalex
Yes I can give you the references later tonight when we trade since I need to think about what kid of images I want for them.

Are you excited for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y?
Diabolico
Diabolico
Mhmm. Yup. ^^
Metalex
Metalex
Excellent, Any idea on which one you want? Or are you getting both like me :P
Diabolico
Diabolico
I was thinking about the Y game?
Metalex
Metalex
Hey Diabolico :)

Send me a message next time your online so we can wrap up this trade. I can start your 2 Glaceon as soon as I get the right away to RNG them shiny unless you want them not shiny? I know you want them in dive balls but theres a note saying if bred make sure they have wish as an egg move.
Diabolico
Diabolico
I'm right here. Well, I personal would want the male to be non-shiny with the ground hidden power and the female to be shiny with fire hidden power.
Metalex
Metalex
Sorry about that I was at a BBQ, Hopefully I will see you on tonight. And okay thats fine.

I will send you a PM about the banners with the information on them.
Diabolico
Diabolico
I am right here.
Metalex
Metalex
Okay let me clone the Eevee, I will send you my FC is a second.
Metalex
Metalex
4857 5763 7951 is my FC I will be using.
Diabolico
Diabolico
Okay. Sure for the delay. Let me clone the pidgey real quick.

Use my white FC in my sig. :)
Metalex
Metalex
Ah no problem I will be inside waiting :)

I should have the PM for the banners message done in about 10 minutes. Its kinda hard explaining how I want them so I have to find examples around other Smogon threads.

Are you able to take images and resize them? A few of the images I like are quite big so I need to know :P
Diabolico
Diabolico
I can try. :)
Metalex
Metalex
I hope this isn't a big issue, let me know how it is when I send the message.

Also thank you for the Pidgey :)