Smogon Forums

Flora
Flora
ya most of the new mons are pretty cool! except dedenne but like i guess whatever. me has no school atm because none of my required classes are available this quarter.
Jubilee
Jubilee
Awe how come you don't like Dedenne!?!?!?! It's so cute looking! It's like a cuter Pikachu and it's a Fairy-type!11111

What starter do you like the most? At first, I really like Chespin because idk I like always end up liking the Grass starter more than any of the others for some reason, but
Jubilee
Jubilee
once I saw it's second evo I thought it looked pretty dumb... It's final evo better be like a huge spikey bulky mother fucker with either a Grass / Steel typing or Grass / Ground... Fennekins evo looks really cool and I think it's final evo will be Fire / Psychic and I think Froakies final will be Water / Fighting....
Jubilee
Jubilee
So since Serra has no classes what has she been filling her time with, haha? I've been kinda bust between work and I have 4 classes that started on the 4th (all the classes I'm taking are stupid af the only one I like is Bio cause I think anything biology related is super cool and the mircobiology course I took last semester was sooooo interesting I loved learning about all the bacteria and viruses lolololololol)