Smogon Forums

Brammi
Brammi
Your evenings or mornings work best for me because I'm GMT+10. I'm on pretty regularly though.
Ruppy
Ruppy
I don't know if you want to or not, but we could go ahead and play now if you'd like. I just got back from something I had to do and I'm free the rest of the day. Or if you need some time to prep your teams I understand, and maybe we could do this evening or tomorrow morning in that case.
Brammi
Brammi
It's after 1am. Kinda not a good time of the day for thinkingness. Do you mind if we move it back a bit?
Ruppy
Ruppy
Not a problem man. I'll be around all day my time, so whenever you're on and ready I'll be good to go.
Ruppy
Ruppy
Just kind of curious if you're interested in playing our games now or in a little bit since I see you on, or if another day would be a better idea. I have a feeling the time zones might possibly become a pain in the ass for us...
Brammi
Brammi
I can do one or two maybe. Ori server?
Ruppy
Ruppy
Sure, I'll be on there in a sec. Same username as on here.
Ruppy
Ruppy
Any chance you want to get our other games done now while I'm still up? Or would you rather wait until a later time to play?
Ruppy
Ruppy
You up for getting the rest of our games knocked out now? Or do you not have time at the moment?
Brammi
Brammi
Ya sure.

Ori server again?
Ruppy
Ruppy
Sure thing, meet you there.
Ruppy
Ruppy
Out of curiosity since we brought it up during the game... any interest in turning our Ubers game into a Warstory? I'm perfectly fine with it if you wanted to write it, or it you want me to give it a try I'd be glad to.
Brammi
Brammi
I don't have the replay.
Ruppy
Brammi
Brammi
Shrug, I dun mind if you go and do it.

btw lost my other tourney just now. Draco Missteor. Not having a good day.