Smogon Forums

RapidFireRicks
RapidFireRicks
I really don't know, right now I need a snubull with focus punch but I don't know if you're ready to breed one with it. It's pretty simple but it's a little time consuming. A choice item like choice spec is always welcome. Even a masterball would do the trick if you want but a snubull with focus punch would help me out way better than the two stuff I mentioned earlier.
Miria
Miria
I could start breeding a Snubull for my first project? ;) I will get back into breeding soon!
RapidFireRicks
RapidFireRicks
It would be awesome, snubull learns focus punch from scraggy. It doesnt need to be flawless but quad perfect iv would be a nice.
Miria
Miria
Still looking for Focus Punch Snubull?
RapidFireRicks
RapidFireRicks
RapidFireRicks
And I still have the charizardite y
Miria
Miria
Perhaps you have a Scraggy/Scrafty with the move ? =) I've got a good Snubbull parent to breed on
RapidFireRicks
RapidFireRicks
Nope I don't have a single good one but I don't really care that much about iv if u can't get a really good it's wont be a problem at all. Of course, if you succeed to make a nice snubull I'll be happy but you don't have to. I won't think less of you. I know how hard it is to breed stuff especially perfect iv. Anyways, if your willing to wait a little I may be able to breed at least a three iv scrafty.
RapidFireRicks
RapidFireRicks
I wont be able to give a scraggy today so you'll have to find one yourself but for your trouble I'll give you two 4 perfect iv dratini. A female and male so that you can try to breed a flawless dragonite.
Miria
Miria
Hehe I don't need a Dragonite, but thanks anyways! I'm making it a breeding project, but I need a scraggy/scrafty with the move taught, mine are too low level! Why do you want Focus Punch anyways? =P I've considered it a useless move..
Miria
Miria
Close Combat is a much better option imo. =)