Smogon Forums

Mocha
Mocha
Also, my in-game name is Mocha, just like here. How about you? Feel free to send me a trade invite when you're ready, and check the Absols after we trade to make sure you got what you wanted
Mocha
Mocha
*Absol, sheesh I need my coffee x.x
Velits
Velits
My IGN is Tim :)
And euhm... make sure you get yourself an espresso ;)
Velits
Velits
Just out of interest. Do you still play Monster Hunter? (I checked you home page xD)
Mocha
Mocha
Yep I still play Monster Hunter, though it's been months since I played it. I played for like a month straight after getting MH Ultimate xD
Velits
Velits
Yea same x,x I actually still played it before X and Y was released. Now that consumes my free time :p
Mocha
Mocha
Same, though I was playing my rpg games after the MH Ultimate hype winded down a little. And now, XY all the way haha. (though admittedly I feel like I've been spending more time breeding than battling lol)
Mocha
Mocha
Also I think I have you added, don't I? Not sure if you got my FC or not, but I posted it for you.

Oh and if you like MH, you should check out this little animation spoof of the Poached Wyvern Eggs mission, it's hilarious (warning at the loud swearing at the end though haha)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgLhE16_deE
Velits
Velits
Ahaha! So so very true xD. I hated those quests :p.
I have added you by the way ^^. Just checking out the zubats now to make sure I give you the right one :)
Mocha
Mocha
Sounds good, feel free to send me a trade invite whenever you're ready :)
Mocha
Mocha
Thanks for the trade! Did the Absol come out okay for you?
Velits
Velits
Yay :D! Thanks alot Mocha! I didn't have any useful female bats anymore, otherwise I would have given you one ;/ Thanks again n.n
Mocha
Mocha
No problem, I'll find a way to work with it. You're welcome ^_^
Velits
Velits
Yea, the Absol worked out fine :). Just missing SpD but that shouldn't be a problem.
Velits
Velits
By the way, any hopes up for MH4 coming to the west? I would LOVE that game to come over :)
Mocha
Mocha
Yeah trust me, I farmed Absols for 3 days straight and only managed to get one flawless so far, so I decided to just stick with it. I saved all my 5 IV ones though to save people the trouble I went through x.x
Mocha
Mocha
And MH4 looks pretty cool, though I'm surprised it's only for the 3DS. I'm hoping they'll release it on the Wii U as well as for the U.S. If not, then there's that one MH game coming out for the PC, though I'm not much of a PC gamer user.
Velits
Velits
Yea that MH game on the PC looks insane. I believe it's meant for China though so that's quite unfortunate. I play MH3U on the WiiU btw so we might want to add eachother one day :)
Mocha
Mocha
There might still be a chance they'll make a console version of that PC MH game, you never know. They did the same with Elder Scrolls Online. It was originally going to be only a PC game, but now they've extended it to the Xbox One and the Playstation (3 or 4?), which is a good idea on their part, seeing as the Xbox One is crazy expensive, and this will be a console seller.
Mocha
Mocha
It's been ages since I played MH3U as well, and sure, we should play sometime. Mind you though, I'd need to fight some low HR stuff to warm up... anything would destroy me at this point, seeing how rusty I am xD

I loved using the Lance and I was starting to get decent with the Hunting Horn. I was okay with a Bow too, but eh, everyone has a Kelbi Bow now haha