Smogon Forums

Cipher Admin Lovrina
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Hai, been busy with work :)
Warped Worlds
Warped Worlds
I can see that! I was checking up on you since I haven't seen you in a while.
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Cipher Admin Lovrina
How are you? I been playing X and Y in my spare time :)
Warped Worlds
Warped Worlds
Pretty good. Been playing league, pokemon x and y, working, winning ygo locals.

Researching different schools.
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Sweet! I think my favorite Pokemon right now might be Talonflame lol. Talonflame and Mawile! SUPER PRIORITY CRUSH :)
Warped Worlds
Warped Worlds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw9CALKOvAI That is your favorite song.

Nice avatar. I needed a new one for like.... 2 months but I have been too lazy to change it/dk what to change it to. You should pick for me!
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Pick an X and Y character lol. Which Kalos pokemon/mega do you like?
Warped Worlds
Warped Worlds
Warped Worlds
Warped Worlds
Talonflame is neat because it is Fire/Flying. I personally liked the Dragon Rock pokemon but it probably sucks. I just think it looks cool.
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Tyrantrum is super cool. It gets rock head as a DW ability so Head Smash will destroy shit horribly. His defense is so good he can survive bullet punches occasionally. People use him as a strong stealth rock user! Fighting, Ground, Steel, Ice, and Fairy weaknesses blow, but losing Water and Grass weaknesses and resisting Flying, Fire, Electric, Poison, Normal, and Bug is kind of nice.
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Cipher Admin Lovrina
I like Talonflame because it's badass and it's the signature pokemon of one of my fave characters. Competitively, it's pretty nasty, too!

I like Lysandre's squadron of cool indie chicks!
Warped Worlds
Warped Worlds
You are so optimistic about that. Rock Head is certainly interesting.

Talonflame has a cool ability. It does require a lot of support, but a lot of glass cannon pokemon usually do. Since they offer little defensively and the rest of the team needs to compensate. Brave Bird is.. good.

I want a posse of cool indie chicks.