tcr
tcr
Well since youre here, rate y team :$
Eliteknight
Eliteknight
Lol sure, ill go find the link and leave a post on it. Like the avi xP
tcr
tcr
Haha thanks, its a cute picture of my friend :)
Eliteknight
Eliteknight
TBH that was ment to be a question mark. But it is a nice picture xD!
tcr
tcr
ROFL i thought your avatar was just trying to load and my phone was being stupid XD
Eliteknight
Eliteknight
Looked at the team not big enough for a post:
I feel iron head on exca might be lackluster but then again I dotn play 6th gen 2 much. and I tested the team also, found that seed bomb isn't used much from gourg so maybe a diff move over it other than that it is definatly solid
Eliteknight
Eliteknight
Im Miror Jr. bby :$
tcr
tcr
IIRC it was Gibbs actually :$ Miror was gray square nigga

Yeah Im thinking Rock Slide>Iron Head to catch talonflame and charizard y/non mega'd charizard.

Hmm i cant really think of a move over seed bomb though. Inb4 explosion rofl
Eliteknight
Eliteknight
Probs was gibbs but im sure miror had it aswell. O well this is better than the grey square. And as for the last move I see the following as options: Pain split, Substitute, Disable, Destiny Bond or the ever so gimmicky trick or treat so u have SE coverage with shadow sneak
tcr
tcr
Hmm the problem with dropping seed bomb is it gives me something to do against stuff like rotom-w, and allows me to Free damage late game :$
Eliteknight
Eliteknight
yea ik, I didn't find a need for it but tbh it probs is the best option I highly doubt anything would be a useful replacement for it.
tcr
tcr
Actually, trick or treat keeps the gimmicky theme and lets me burn Charizard x switch ins. ROFL
Eliteknight
Eliteknight
very true! Gimmicks r so fun :) I remember I swept EG once when I was an uber noob with sigilyph
tcr
tcr
Omg rofl :$ see, when i was an uner noob i was using unnerve galvantula
tcr
tcr
*uber
Eliteknight
Eliteknight
lol b4 I started playing comp I watched some vids by people on youtube who played comp so I got to know some threats etc
tcr
tcr
Lol i was a complete noob when i started. I wa an asshole too :x i remember whining to BH how she was, "unfair" her infracting for quadruple post was
tcr
tcr
Could you test Trick Or Treat Gourgeist? Im p lazy about testing the team