Smogon Forums

EIFF
EIFF
Sure. What is your FC and IGN?
Kristophensen
You are the best! Haha
FC: 4296-3521-8190 IGN: Kris
Will gladly give you a 5 iv for your time if you'd like it.
Kristophensen
Also, totally random question, but your major caught my eye lol. What branch of biology you interested in? I only ask because I'm a marine major, myself haha.
EIFF
EIFF
Added you. Do you have different 5ivs I can choose from? I already have a lot of different 5IV mons, but wouldn't mind another one, especially if I don't already have it :)
Kristophensen
Of course! I'll make a list
EIFF
EIFF
About my major: I'm working in biosystematics and phylogeny at the moment, but I'm also interested in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology. My current research has to do with finding out how many species, and how to seperate them from each other, there are in a specific genus of water beetles. I'm using molecular (DNA) and morphological data in my work. What field of Marine Biology are you working in?
Kristophensen
Currently have magikarp, mawile, larvitar, riolu and froakie w/ 5IVs
EIFF
EIFF
I like the Larvitar then :) I'm going online now btw
Kristophensen
Oh dude that's sick. All that molecular work has gotta be fun. Currently taking genetics now actually. Mediocre at it personally. I'm currently working in Icthyology. I've primarily worked with population analysis of lemon sharks in the bahamas. . Basic capture/recapture stuff. It's always fun to see individuals from one year show up in your net the next.
Kristophensen
Cool, see you online! And well met, my friend haha.
Kristophensen
Also if you've got a ref thread will totally up you.
EIFF
EIFF
I have a ref thread on Reddit. Thats where I do most of my hatching :p

Is it ok for you if I check 2 boxes of eggs when we trade back?
Kristophensen
Will look for it :P
Go right ahead! Thanks again!
EIFF
EIFF
Thanks for the help :)
Kristophensen
Oh jeez I'm dumb, would you mind nicknaming this sucker for me?
EIFF
EIFF
Ok, what nick?
Kristophensen
Dionaea thanks, dude! :)