apdog4
apdog4
I can 3v3 though if you really want to battle that much
apdog4
apdog4
I was trying to say 3v3 but OK...
apdog4
apdog4
You really shouldn't run quick claw on anything, much less a Skarmory, I suggest you change its item to leftovers or something else that suits it better.
AngelicRose
AngelicRose
I'm sorry I wasn't looking at this while I challenged you. I'm sorry. Usually 6v6 is what people usually do so I did that.... We can do a rematch now that I know.
apdog4
apdog4
Yeah I can rematch you in a little bit. Not right now though. And it's OK :)
AngelicRose
AngelicRose
Sorry >_<
apdog4
apdog4
That's fine, maybe we just shouldn't battle at all lol
apdog4
apdog4
Also, if you're going to trade with people I suggest you enable Game Chat in the PSS Settings so that you can tell them what you have and what you want to make trading easier.
AngelicRose
AngelicRose
Finally we got to three vs three sorry for that lol.
apdog4
apdog4
Btw the reason I didn't want to battle is because the I don't really have a team yet, just a few Pokes that I EV trained, none of which had any synergy, or complete movesets, i'm still kind of working on an actual team, because I don't have one yet.
apdog4
apdog4
Oh and that's all ok xD
AngelicRose
AngelicRose
I think i found Clefables 6th gen niche
apdog4
apdog4
Cosmic power? Btw I don't know if you already have it or not but stored power would be a good move to add to the set you were using.
AngelicRose
AngelicRose
Stored Power is too predictable I think, and from what I've seen it isn't too reliable. My fable is holding a Life Orb. I dunno. It has perfect IVs in everything but Sp Atk and Attack but I think the Life Orb makes up for the lack of perfect in Sp Atk
apdog4
apdog4
Yeah it seems to make up for it well enough. Anyway I really can't battle much because I don't have a real team yet (As stated earlier.) which is why i'm not accepting most of your battle requests, and I also prefer to go to the battle spot to do my in-game battles anyway, if you don't mind.
AngelicRose
AngelicRose
It's ok we don't have to battle anymore if you don't want to
apdog4
apdog4
Okie-dokie.
apdog4
apdog4
Also is your name really Aria?
AngelicRose
AngelicRose
Yes Aria is my first name.