Smogon Forums

DittoCrow
DittoCrow
I'm gmt -5 so we can probably play Sunday since that's when I'll be most available.
Tortoise
Tortoise
Can we do 02-Feb 10pm (GMT+8)?
DittoCrow
DittoCrow
Would 12 pm GMT +8 work? =/ 10pm your time is too early for me
Tortoise
Tortoise
12midnight (i.e. 03-Feb 0000hrs) you mean? I'm fine with that
DittoCrow
DittoCrow
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's 1:00 pm my time which is the earliest I think I can do.
Tortoise
Tortoise
Ok see you then :)
Tortoise
Tortoise
Hey, I'm online now doing some wonder trading. Just look me up when you come on (IGN: Tortoise)
Tortoise
Tortoise
Can we reschedule our match? It's 12.40am over here, and I still gotta work later today, so I cannot wait online any longer. Appreciate if you can make it anytime between 8-12midnight on 03 Feb (GMT+8). Just drop me a reply and I'll make sure to be online waiting.
DittoCrow
DittoCrow
Today is the only day I can play due to our timezones
Tortoise
Tortoise
Sad :( Was looking forward to playing you, but guess that it wasn't meant to be.
Tortoise
Tortoise
So, we've got an extended deadline now. What date/time can you come online this weekend? As of now, I should be quite free on Sat, so if you prefer to have the game late Friday night (on your side), I'll try to oblige (it should be Sat AM here during that time). :)
DittoCrow
DittoCrow
We can try for Saturday between 11am and 12pm EST (when you last vm'd me on Sunday which is between 12am and 1am for you?)
Tortoise
Tortoise
To confirm, we're looking at the following arrangement, right? If so, then I'm OK with it.

Location Local time Time zone UTC offset
Singapore (Singapore) Sunday, 9 February 2014, 00:00:00 SGT UTC+8 hours
George Town (Cayman Islands) Saturday, 8 February 2014, 11:00:00 EST UTC-5 hours
Tortoise
Tortoise
Hey, I'm online now. Can battle anytime you want. IGN: Tortoise