Smogon Forums

dr00
dr00
also, i did manage to catch a super size, but it's got pickup >:( and after a really long time of running in the grass, i only ran into the one. so i'll start your small soon. i got a jolly exeggcute to pass the nature and bestow egg move, so it shouldn't take too long.
Miria
Miria
Its ok if it has Frisk. ^^ You can change it with ability capsule since its not the hidden ability! And theres still a chance its offspring will get the other ability. =] Getting excited over these mons now! ;)
dr00
dr00
well i didn't want to grind out 200 BP or just hope for a different ability, but anyway, not long after that, i caught a super-sized frisk, and have a perfect female with bestow. i want to use her for a parent to breed me one if that's ok. i'll give you a heart scale to get bestow back. started the small-sized and already onto using a 3IV female. shouldn't be much longer.
Miria
Miria
Hehe fair enough. ^^ Though I could have used my ability capsule! Sounds awesome Droo, didn't know you could get back egg moves and transfer moves with heart scales? Thought they'd only offer the usual level-up moves for the pokemon? =]
dr00
dr00
it's new in X/Y, and only for stuff you breed in X/Y. it apparently works on event moves too, but again, nothing that you transfer from BW
Miria
Miria
Ah thats awesome. ^^ Wont have to worry too much about breeding off egg moves then!
Miria
Miria
Must mean every individual pokemon has a bit of memory or something stored for it then...
dr00
dr00
yeah, i was thinking about that. like the lady that can tell you about a pokemon's past and such. i feel like it must have taken a lot of time to develop, but it seems so simple for us.