Lhions
Lhions
what are your gmt?
BlankZero
BlankZero
GMT -7
Lhions
Lhions
im gmt +1, can you play tomorrow at 22.00 gmt+1 or something similar? (i have exam at 19.30 to 21.00)
BlankZero
BlankZero
I don't think I have any plans tomorrow, and that would put me at 1400 or so, right? I tend to sleep late and stay up late, so I'll try and be awake for that time. If not, I can try and catch you in the morning your time?
Lhions
Lhions
if you read that i can play in a hour more or less (and the next 2), then maybe at 13.00 pm gmt+1 or something
BlankZero
BlankZero
I will be out with family this evening, but I will most likely be up til around 0400 gmt-7.
Lhions
Lhions
im here and im gonna stay 3 o 4 hous at least, im gonna cheking this period, say me when you connect
BlankZero
BlankZero
I just woke up all of 10 minutes ago. Let me eat something and I'll hop online.
Lhions
Lhions
Ok, nice, im gonna stay in doubles room as Lhions
BlankZero
BlankZero
Ok cool. Let me get a team settled up and I'll buzz you.
Lhions
Lhions
can you buzz me soon? i dont have so much time
Lhions
Lhions
Im waiting you 2 hours since you say you have to eat something, sorry but i can wait so much, if you dont appears in 15m i have to go sleep, and i gonna be free again at 10.00 am gmt+1
BlankZero
BlankZero
Really sorry. I had a family emergency. I will try and play you at your time listed. Again, I am sorry about the delay. It will be 2am my time, which is fine.
Lhions
Lhions
Sorry i Had net problems, well now i think i can until 2.00 am gm+1 of tomorrow here (about 14 hours) so we can play when you wake up