Smogon Forums

Voltage
Voltage
I'm GMT -5, I believe, I can fight most nights, though I'd prefer fighting over the weekend as well. Name a time, and I should be able to do it!
Anty
Anty
ok, ill do it at the weekend, i also have sent my mons and waiting a response from the host
Voltage
Voltage
I sent my mons, about 5 minutes ago, but I wouldn't expect to get yours until tomorrow morning because Meloetta is in a weird time zone. By the way, congrats on making it to the round of 16!
Anty
Anty
thanks, you two, im pretty sure melo is around my time, gmt+ 1 or 2
Voltage
Voltage
Yeah, I think he's GMT +2, but I COULD be wrong. also, fun fact, this is the best I've done in a Smogon tourney EVER.
Anty
Anty
yeah same, exept this is my first tourney. round 1 didnt message his mons and i haxed round 2
Anty
Anty
Sunday isnt great for me and melo still hasnt messaged me with ur mons
Voltage
Voltage
Yeah, I don't know what's going on. I've sent them to him, so maybe he's just missed them? I should be available like at all times today, until about 7:30 (my time).
Voltage
Voltage
Yeah, I just got your mons. I'm leaving for a bit, but I should be back in a few hours, if you're good with that, we can fight then!
Anty
Anty
i still havent got yours yet, i doubt ill be here today for much longer than now
Voltage
Voltage
OK, hopefuly we can get this done tomorrow then.
Anty
Anty
im only here tomoz 20:00 - 21:00, possibly, it wouldve been much easier toaday, but i need ur mons first "/
Voltage
Voltage
Yeah, I have your mons, but I'm curious as to why you haven;t gotten mine. I would just PM you my mons, but apparently that's against the rules. At least we have until the 19th.
Anty
Anty
ok, but if we dont have time, he cant rly eliminate either of us
Voltage
Voltage
I had that issue in the first round where the winner of our match-up just play the next guy in the round. The only issue then would that I've had that issue twice. Aha....
Anty
Anty
i have recieved your 3, let me know what times you can play
Voltage
Voltage
I can fight most of today in the afternoon for me. Should I just hop on sometime between 3 and 5 (my time)?