Smogon Forums

桐ヶ谷 和人
桐ヶ谷 和人
Sadly, it was 11:57 am here when you posted your message above. I'm typically at work between 07:00 am to 07:30 pm. I leave my house around 06:30 am, and I usually get home around 09:00 pm.
Miria
Miria
Perhaps a day when you're not working would be ideal? =P That's really long days! When you wrote that message the time here was 5 am..
Miria
Miria
Actually, I'm home 4 pm my time, that should be 10 pm yours right? 6 hour difference. .
桐ヶ谷 和人
桐ヶ谷 和人
4 pm in your time is 10 am over here, so it won't work unless I'm off. Lol ;p
I'm working again today, but I'm off Monday morning. We can trade really quick while I'm preparing for my Physics exam.
Miria
Miria
Oh can we trade now then maybe? You here still?
Miria
Miria
Cause i figured, if when i had posted it was 11:57 for you, while it was 17:57 for me. That makes it a 6 hour time difference.. oh yeah.. For me to be able to trade with you when you're home, I'm going to have to stay up until 3 am at least. =P
Miria
Miria
I'm off all day tomorrow though. ^^ Sorry for spam!
桐ヶ谷 和人
桐ヶ谷 和人
Lol. It's ok. ^^
Sorry for the delay. I'm almost never available every weekend because of my work schedule, unless we're on the same time zone.
Let's try again on Monday. I'm available all morning, but I have a class in the evening.
Miria
Miria
Well, Monday is tomorrow? ;P
Miria
Miria
Im off tomorrow so i could probably stay up a bit tonight.. 3 am wooo! Will you be available then?