Smogon Forums

Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
I don't remember/know what my pattern is called. I know it's blue, maybe called marine? It's basically all blue.
Buckert
Buckert
Is it this one? http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon/666-ma.png

If so, could you breed a male Scatterbug, Modest nature, Compoundeyes, and trade the egg to me? ^^ HP Rock or FIghting is prefered, but just 31/x/31/31/31/31 would work too!
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Yeah, it's that one. I'm almost certain of it. As to your request, I'm in the middle of a different breeding project, but after that I can start work on one. I've never done HP breeding before - well, outside of 5th gen RNG egg abuse - so I'm not sure if/how I can do that.
Buckert
Buckert
If that's too much, I can take a female Noibat in Dusk or Quick ball too with 31/x/31/31/31/31
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
I've never bred either of them, but was planning to eventually.
5IV is not hard, just tedious. I can do whichever you prefer.
Buckert
Buckert
Well I prefer the Scatterbug then. :D In a Dive ball. Let me know if you're ok with that. :)
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
That's fine with me.

We have the same taste in decorative balls. The one I caught is in a Dive ball.
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Okay, so I have the egg. It has a 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread, is modest and is male, BUT has Shield Dust. An ability Capsule can fix that, but I don't have one - only, like, 16 BP.

Either you can AC it, or I can grind for one - but that takes quite a bit of time and effort.
Buckert
Buckert
Oh no problem mate, I have loads of those capsules. :)
Buckert
Buckert
Could you trade somewhere tomorrow? I really have to go now.
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
No problem, I'm in no rush. I have to get to bed soon, anyway.
Buckert
Buckert
Alrighty, that's nice. I will be home around 18:00 GMT+2, will have dinner then, so I guess at 19:00 GMT+2 I'm able to trade. Got the Smeargle ready for you. :)
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
If you still want to trade, I can be online for the next 3 hours. Silly thing will need an Ability Capsule, still.
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Well, I'll be getting off, then. I'll see you tomorrow (or not) ;)
Buckert
Buckert
Sorry mate I couldn't make it yesterday, will be online today at the same time you wrote your last message yesterday. :)
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
No problem. I had just missed you yesterday by, like, half an hour. I'm in no rush, and besides, my schedule is starting to force out my game time :'(