Smogon Forums

BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Maybe, depends on EMs/Matching Ball as that's what I'm normally looking for.
Arhan
Arhan
It's in dream ball,Agility,Vacuum Wave,Crunch and bullet punch are ems
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Already have a Lucario but I do like the idea of having many sets so yes I am interested in one depending on its ability. What would you want for one?
Arhan
Arhan
It has HA,it will take time to rebreed tho,lemme check the thread
Arhan
Arhan
Hmm what do I choose,hard choice give me a minute to ask aegis
Arhan
Arhan
Can you do the Houndorur female and one more poke for it?
Arhan
Arhan
Ok,female houndour and male Froakie HP fire+female spit back?
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
I can 2:1 for it depending on which Pokes since its 6IV. I do not have Houndour females at this time however and as said on the top of my topic I'm currently not taking requests until a current order is done. Froakie I can do and I have a 31/x/31/x/31/31 female available however idk if it has all the EMs the male has.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Also assuming you have to breed? rebreed? the Riolu the nature I want can be either Steadfast or Justified w/ that spread so pretty much whichever you have available or can get first.
Arhan
Arhan
Hmm I will replace houndour with something else then(please mind the extra effort needed to level Riolu up
Arhan
Arhan
It is justified
Arhan
Arhan
Female UT Lv 1 yanma?Would you prefer rio in its egg)
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Yanma I can do and I still have a couple Lv 1 females as well. An egg would be nice but if you already hatch it and save then a hatched Riolu will do as well.
Arhan
Arhan
I will keep it in an egg I am gonna breed for a female,keep it in egg and SV it so I will get loads of males wish me luck I will keep yours in its egg,would the shiny version female interest you?