Smogon Forums

Mustakrakish36
Mustakrakish36
No problem at all man. I was just letting you know I checked out the Pokemon beforehand but didn't remember their spreads.

If you're still down for a trade, the other thread I was talking about hasn't finalized yet. We were looking to trade for his Jolteon.

If I have anything worth trading for, I'd still be interested in a Timid 5iv Volt Absorb HP ice non shiny Male Jolteon. Thanks for the quick reply btw
Diabolico
Diabolico
You're welcome. I've just checked my Platinum version and I actually have the UT version of the Jolteon as an Eevee. So you want that so you can it yourself, I can trade that to you for the Mega stone (For blastoise). If that's alright?
Mustakrakish36
Mustakrakish36
That be great man. I'll throw in another stone/item since that Jolteon would fit my team so perfectly. Just to check thge Jolteon is Male Timid Volt Absorb, 5iv with hp ice?
Diabolico
Diabolico
Hmmm..... Let's see.... It's a male. Caught in a quick ball. It's HP is Ice. And it's iv's are IV's: 31/22/30/31/31/31
Mustakrakish36
Mustakrakish36
Damn thats too perfect. Let me know when you have a minute to trade. Any other megastones you're looking for? I'll throw in a second one
Diabolico
Diabolico
Hmmmm........ A megastone for Venusaur?