Smogon Forums

Hirshey
Hirshey
Haha sweet, glad I was able to recognize the inspiration for the drawing! It's awesome :) hopefully it didn't take too long!

I'm working on your surprise Poké right now!
Thanks for drawing it for me! I am gonna put it in my signature when I get on my computer (on my phone now)
Nerina
Nerina
I'm really glad you like it :) I worked on it during breaks from my projects (one of which is done! yay :D)

Thank you, I wonder what Poke it is ^^
If you're planning to put it in your signature I can work on a higher quality version of it when I'm done with my finals? This is kind of sketch/rushed quality because I don't have that kind of time yet ^^"
Hirshey
Hirshey
So two projects down, one to go? Sounds like you are making good progress :)
I'm just hoping you don't already have the Poké I'm breeding for you haha. It's not on your trade thread so I figured it was a safe bet.
Sure, I will hold off on putting it in my signature til then. Just don't want to cause you too much trouble. I also love that air balloon jolteon. So cute!
Hirshey
Hirshey
Nerina
Nerina
That link is amazing :D Yeah, the last project is super exhausting though T___T But that last one is due on Monday so I'll be fine, hopefully >__<

Even if I already have the Poke you're breeding I would appreciate him/her anyway :) I always treasure gifts from friends ^^
Nerina
Nerina
And as for the pic, I'll ask you again when I have free time what you would like for your signature :) I don't mind doing a redesign of this pic or I could design something new keeping in mind it will be for a sig.
Hirshey
Hirshey
If you don't have the Poké I'm breeding, I'll also give you a female spitback so you can use her for breeding for your thread :)
As for the pic, do whatever you think feels right! I'll be fine with anything :)
Hirshey
Hirshey
Hey, are you available to trade? Weird hour, but I have a bit of time to kill before bed.
Nerina
Nerina
I'm available :) Let me come online.
Hirshey
Hirshey
K Lemme go nickname her. I'll be trading you two pokes. One perfect female, and an imperfect spitback (it has hp ice, but kinda useless seeing as she has Impish nature)
Nerina
Nerina
Omg she's so cute <3 And I don't have Nest Ball Cottonnee yet ^^ It was actually on my want list a few months ago and someone was supposed to trade one to me but the trade fell through >w< Thank you so much <33
Hirshey
Hirshey
Yay I'm glad you liked her! She has 4 useful egg moves. I was torn between her and an exeggute. Figured that cottonee is cuter and more useful :)
Also, what do you think of the nickname?
Hirshey
Hirshey
Although, I am a bit sad I didn't get to make a super corny nickname with exeggute. Like eggstravagant
Nerina
Nerina
I love her nickname :D It sounds so pretty and elegant :D
Not sure if Eggstravagant fits but that's cool too xDD
Nerina
Nerina
As in I'm not sure if it's too many characters or not >w<