Smogon Forums

Hirshey
Hirshey
Did you still need the capsule?
Miria
Miria
Were you alright with that trade Hirshey? Did you want anything else? =) I can go get the Petilil for ya too if you like. ^^ Or maybe you'd be interested in a Modest female unburden Treecko? Maybe a timid male with normal ability but 4 egg moves and HA ghost (all 30-31 IVs). =P I feel bad for not being able to give back what you've given me.
Hirshey
Hirshey
No don't worry about it! I'm glad I got the purrloin :)
Miria
Miria
Okay then... but do tell me once you think of something. ;)
Hirshey
Hirshey
On your thread, can I only request stuff you have in stock? I have know that you had mentioned needing to study before you could breed again. Just wondering :)
Miria
Miria
Ask away and Ill see what I can do. ^^
Hirshey
Hirshey
I am interested in the sableye, spheal, and hidden power shellos. :) let me know if you can do any of those. If you're busy, that's fine. RL takes precedence over Pokemon :)
Hirshey
Hirshey
Err nevermind on the spheal. I didn't see that it had ice body. Was looking for thick fat
Miria
Miria
I've got Shellos. :) Can throw in a HP surprise Wurmple or a Litleo too. =P
Hirshey
Hirshey
Sweet, do you have a storm drain one? And if you're throwing in one for free, a wurmple would be awesome :)
Miria
Miria
Yeah, got a bold HP Grass Shellos with storm drain. ^^ And a wurmple.. ablw to trade anytime soon? :)
Hirshey
Hirshey
Yeah I am free now if you are :)
Hirshey
Hirshey
Actually, would you be free on Monday or Tuesday? I out of town right now and can't get online as often. I'll be driving back home Monday, so I would be free in the evening (EST time) and or any time Tuesday
Miria
Miria
Probably will be, though if rather have it done now. ^^ But if you can't I'll have to wait!
Hirshey
Hirshey
I can be online in about 15 minutes if that works. Usually I'm free, but I'm helping my brother move :/
Miria
Miria
That'd be lovely! ^^ I'll be here then thank you very much.