Smogon Forums

Miria
Miria
Sounds great, I'll be here. :)
Miria
Miria
Thank you for Eevee and the egg! That wurmple has got HP Grass or electric. Penta perfect ofc but not sure what it will turn into. :)
Arhan
Arhan
Thanks for your patience,pming you a list of pokemon which I can breed with any spread(HP,5IV)
AegisSlash
AegisSlash
Hi Miria, Arhan offered me a female HP Rock Pansear in exchange for an HP Ground female Eevee of mine. Unfortunately, Arhan made a mistake while checking IVs. Thus, I would like it if you keep the Eevee untouched, uncloned and untraded until he holds up his end of the bargain.
Sincerely, Aegia
Arhan
Arhan
Sorry miria I will have it done in a half day
Miria
Miria
Well... The Eevee he gave me that is actually yours.. (which he claimed was his ) has got the wrong nature and ability anyways.. but sure yeah i won't be touching it anytime soon.
Arhan
Arhan
Pansear done
AegisSlash
AegisSlash
Really? Wasn't it HP Ground Modest? What was the OT/ID?
Arhan
Arhan
She wanted non HA timid
AegisSlash
AegisSlash
Then why did you ask for mine? I told you it was Modest HA HP Ground. You also owe me the Pansear.
Arhan
Arhan
Yea,go online
Miria
Miria
God knows why he did Aegis, cause he's a scammer? =P He doesn't really care? Why did he lie about it being his in the first place.. i even gave him perfect parents to breed off, he had it for over three weeks and then gives me this. Does he breed anything himself?
Arhan
Arhan
You can't call it scam,I have a load of things I did myself
Arhan
Arhan
If you want,I will return everything you gave,take Eevee back,if you saw my thread,I gave you 4 credits there,to compensate for your loss,Aegia the pansear is almost done