Smogon Forums

BlankZero
BlankZero
Sunday maybe. I'm working 54 hours this week and I work this entire weekend until at least 7pm on Sunday. I'm at GMT-6 right now (CST) so Sunday after 830 actually sounds great. It should give me enough time to get home and give me some time tomorrow to prep my team a bit because it is awful.
Pocket
Pocket
sounds good. Let's go for Sunday after 8:30 or 9 PM my time (not your time, b/c then we would pass the deadline)
BlankZero
BlankZero
I am pretty positive we qualify for an extension seeing as we both have work and shit. If I had wifi at my small store (where I'll be this weekend) I would totally be online there too to watch for ya lol
Pocket
Pocket
well i'll try to be on sat noon (sat morning for you?), so maybe you can catch me then if you want. Otherwise, let's stick with sunday night
BlankZero
BlankZero
I'm already at work and will be here until 7 your time. Sunday night is best.
BlankZero
BlankZero
Is there any way we can get a 1 day extension and do this Monday? I wouldn't mind normally, but this week has completely wiped me out and I really wouldn't be able to play a good game. If not, I'll jump on and try and play but I'm warning you I'm gonna be bad. 54 hour work weeks suck.
Pocket
Pocket
Monday doesn't really work for me... is it possible for you to take a few hours of break and we fight later tonight? I will ask Arcticblast if he can extend our game until tomorrow morning.
BlankZero
BlankZero
Just take the win in that case. I want to play but I am really too tired after this whole week of covering for the manager and having our store owner in all weekend.
Pocket
Pocket
I'd rather not take an activity win from you... but it's gonna be hard finding a time to play tomorrow (I have a night shift again at 7 PM, and I will probably be out and about during the day). I cannot give you a specific time that I will be available tomorrow, but if you can stay online during the day (before 7 PM my time), we can battle tomorrow instead.
Pocket
Pocket
are you working tomorrow, too? :X
BlankZero
BlankZero
No but I will be sleeping in late and have to go out in the afternoon.