Smogon Forums

<Totes>
<Totes>
Nope I didn't I jus waited until today when I am available :)
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Oh okay, that's fine.
I'm good to trade when you are.

Is the shiny Milotic still okay?
<Totes>
<Totes>
Yes it is still okay haha. I have it ready and is able to trade in 30 min. As for cool ball females, let me cyt :)
<Totes>
<Totes>
I would love female pumpkaboo,deerling,corsola,and repeat ball dratini :3. So that's 2 of my Shinies for those please :)
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Cool, that works perfect for me. I just need like 10 minutes of my own, so in 20 minutes we'll trade.

Sure, I'll check what I have in my stock for you too of the 4 females.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Have added you, feel free to add me (check my sig) when ready. Checking my stock too (I think I have perfect Corsola, possibly Repeat Dratini. The rest I'd need to breed).
<Totes>
<Totes>
Okay I will go add you and get you that feebas. We can trade for the 4 females later :D
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Awesome. Can I throw through a fodder mon with a Prism Scale to evolve Feebas (for you to put on her)?

Yep, I'd like to know which HA's would you like as well (or abilities, all HA's are available except Pumpkaboo).
<Totes>
<Totes>
Sure! Uh sorry I dissapeared :(. Something came on TV that caught my attention. Let's trade :D
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
No problem. Are you on now? I don't see you. Or at least I don't see a Ben lol.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Hang on, let me put Prism Scale on a fodder mon.
<Totes>
<Totes>
Okay :)
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
And someone last minute traded me lol. No worries, sending you a male Cynda first with Prism Scale then your female :).
<Totes>
<Totes>
That's fine :)
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Thank you.
Ahhh, she's so pretty :3.

Look forward to trading you again. But for your 4 females, what abilities would you like? Putting it in my waiting list.
<Totes>
<Totes>
Thank you :). Good luck on those pokes!
<Totes>
<Totes>
Give me Regenorator for Corsola,Marvel for dratini. As for deerling is sap sipper please. Of course Pumpkaboo is frisk. XD thank you!
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
That's what I thought, HA's for the first two. Wasn't sure about Deerling mainly.

Okay, will get on it after my past orders.
Will check out your shinies too :).