Smogon Forums

frogoholic101
Hi Zero! Not too bad, done all of what I wanted to do in Sixth Gen so far. I'm getting to the XD places I need to be at, and I may breed a Charizard in Gen 3 for some exclusive moves. My exams finished yesterday so I'll resume soon. How have things been with you?
zero2exe
zero2exe
Sorry for the late reply. I've been doing alright, I'm currently evaluating options to do a post-grade abroad, hopefully it turns out well. Also I just opened a trade shop which will surely keep me busy for the time being.
frogoholic101
Sounds interesting, where would you go and what would you do?
By the way, I saw a Luxury Ball Female Cyndaquil in your wants. I need to check but I may be able to get that for you. I don't yet own PokeBank but I'm sure I can get it soon for transfers.
zero2exe
zero2exe
That would be great :) Too bad the wifi services are dead or I could have transfered for you, oh well.
Well apparently my country has some good ties with the japanese government and I want to apply for a scholarship to go there, since it includes a 6-Month Language Training program it seems awesome.
frogoholic101
Yes, that is annoying, and I can't clone either (except in Emerald), but we had a good run while it lasted. By the way, would you like a female Chikorita or Totodile in a special ball while I'm there?
Money off and a language program is a nice deal! If it all works out as planned, the Uni I want to go to offers to teach a language alongside my course, so I may take that up.