Smogon Forums

Qazoo306
Qazoo306
My internet at home is down, and I have no clue when it will be back up. I can't play now because I'm at school using their internet and showdown is blocked here (not like I actually have time anyway). The latest it will be back is Saturday, so we may not be able to play... Can we request an extension do you think?
Qazoo306
Qazoo306
I'm GMT -4 by the way
Blizzard
Blizzard
an extension? sure, i'll ask pwnemon if he'll give us one.
Blizzard
Blizzard
he says it's impossible because they really have to keep up with the schedule :( Is there literally no way otherwise to get this battle done?
Qazoo306
Qazoo306
I said AT LATEST Saturday. We can play if it gets fixed tomorrow os Friday. I can play now, I have time to kill at a library.
Blizzard
Blizzard
well the round ends 1:00 am on saturday. also i can't be online anytime so we need to schedule a timing first. there's at least 10 hours difference between our timezones so yeah. i think the best time would somewhere in the morning (9-11am?) for you and somewhere around 7-9pm for me. I'll be around that time on PS
Blizzard
Blizzard
i'm on PS and irc as pkblizzard and Blizzard respectively in the doubles rooms for about an hour from now.
Qazoo306
Qazoo306
I'm tethering on my dad's phone right now and can't battle (don't want to use up too much bandwidth). I am going to try to go up to the library tomorrow morning and battle. If we can't get our battle in, can we have a friendly battle on Sunday when I'm back from camping and have internet I can battle on? Sorry for all of this crap with our battle.
Blizzard
Blizzard
i'm always up for friendly battles :]