Smogon Forums

TheGamedawg
TheGamedawg
Ticcyboy
Ticcyboy
Sorry I didn't reply last night I fell asleep, Is there a specific Nature/IV spread you need and also what kind of ball do you want it caught in?
TheGamedawg
TheGamedawg
Could you answer a quick question first? I heard online that if you breed a Winter form Deerling/Sawsbuck with a ditto then the offspring will be the winter form as well. Is that true? If so, then don't worry about the Nature, IV spread or ball.
TheGamedawg
TheGamedawg
Please ignore this entire paragraph if the answer to my question is yes. If it's not true, the I would like the Deerling to be Jolly. I don't care about what ball it's in. And as for the IVs, I'm not particularly picky, as long as none of them are bad then I really don't care. I also have a name request, "Cambridge". It also needs to be male. Thanks!
Ticcyboy
Ticcyboy
Im pretty sure a female will pass the same form down but I could be wrong and are you sure you don't want a specific nature/ball its not a problem it will only take like 5 mins to do so up to you :D
Ticcyboy
Ticcyboy
Do you need it for breeding purposes?
TheGamedawg
TheGamedawg
As long as the form passes down then don't worry about it. I can take care of all that in my own time.
TheGamedawg
TheGamedawg
Yes and no. If they're redistribution, then I would like to breed some for my own trade thread. I'd imagine people would really like the other forms and I would love to help share them. Also, I always wanted to try a competitive Sawsbuck myself, and I'm one of those weird people who's more picky about the form then the IVs.
Ticcyboy
Ticcyboy
Thats fine I would rather you use it to breed your own. Then trade the one I'm giving you :D
TheGamedawg
TheGamedawg
Then are they redistributable or not?
Ticcyboy
Ticcyboy
If your using the Deerling as a parent and trading ones you have hatched yourself by all means trade away! I just don't want you trading the Deerling I'm giving you, and I'm Ready now whats your FC? Mine is 2836-1374-4642 IGN: Barneyy
TheGamedawg
TheGamedawg
Mine is 1332-7813-4954 with the IGN Gamedawg. You still didn't say what you wanted in return. Would a spitback Larvitar holding an Enigma berry be alright?