Smogon Forums

Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Thanks, but I really want to do it myself. I really want to learn how to RNG more than a few eggs. I know I've done this kind of RNG before, because I have shiny flawless Musketeers, shiny flawless Landorus, and flawless Reshiram. I just can't remember how I did it. I'm sure you understand what I mean, but thanks for the offer anyway ^_^
.com
.com
No problem, I understand :).
For the record (I won't reply in thread 'cause I've never used RNG Reporter so I'll sound stupid... I use PPRNG), the Dittos count as wild Pokémon (Giant Chasm last zone; ESV 3 and 6). IV Frame 1 (assuming no roamer), and PID Frame as you'd expect (starts from initial).
Only slight anomaly is you have to do the advance month and resave thing to remove the fog so you can sweet scent.
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
I did all that, but now I can't get my nature (I'm assuming). Either that's left up to chance or I need a Syncher (still 50% up to chance). I was thinking, I guess, that I could control both the IVs and the nature. I'm currently reading through the guide I originally used to learn RNG abuse to see if he explained it better (http://blazingblyde.tumblr.com/post/4545152323/blyde-rng-guide)
.com
.com
You can control nature by saves / Chatot chatterings. Each Save/Chatot Chatter (and a few other things) will advance the PIDRNG frame by 1 (different for other things), so it'll advance to the next listed nature. Obviously using a syncher makes the right nature more likely to come up, but I didn't have any and couldn't be arsed to RNG a syncher, so I could RNG for natures xD.
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
I just finished reading the guide and it concurs with what you are saying. That's a little frustrating, because now I have to get a bunch of synchers. Well, it's not so bad; I could mass breed a single syncher (is there any 'mon with just synchronize as its ability, besides Umbreon + Espeon?). Either way, I guess I forgot about Chatots (even though I was using them, when trying to remember what exactly to do).