Smogon Forums

Jer
Jer
I do want the Shelmet btw
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
The female is only 3IV so if you get a better IV one I recommend replacing the female parent. The male I'd recommend keeping in though. Let me know which gender you want on Shelmet.
Jer
Jer
That's what I did, already have 1 egg for you. Female for the Shelmet please
Jer
Jer
Well I ended up with 4 females and a male. Would you be willing to add a Seedot into the deal for those extras?
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Which Seedot? But yeah I'd be interested in that extra egg.
Jer
Jer
Seedot Naive Chlorophyll Male(1) Female(1) x/30/30/31/31/31 Bullet Seed, Defog, Leech Seed, Quick Attac Friend Ice 2

The female one
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Yeah I can do the female. Mind summing up both sides of the trade so I know everything I put aside is correct?
Jer
Jer
-Chimchar Naive Iron Fist Male 31/30/30/31/31/31 Encore, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Thunder Punch Ice 1
-Psyduck Modest Cloud Nine Male(5) 31/x/31/30/31/31 Clear Smog, Encore, Hypnosis, Mud Bomb Quick Electric 5
Jer
Jer
-Seedot Naive Chlorophyll Male(1) Female(1) x/30/30/31/31/31 Bullet Seed, Defog, Leech Seed, Quick Attac Friend Ice 2 (female)
-Chatot Timid Tangled Feet Male(1) Female(2) 31/x/31/31/31/31 Boomburst, Defog, Encore, Nasty Plot Lure 1 (Female)
Jer
Jer
plus a free Shelmet

I'll be sending 4 female eggs plus a male for the Shelmet
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
k, got everything ready. Would you like to trade now?
Jer
Jer
Yep. Send me an invite
Jer
Jer
That's weird the pokeball doesn't show up correctly on the trade confirm screen
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
When trading eggs the top screen always displays Pokeball on the screen for some reason :o
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Thanks for the trades. One of these oughta be hatchable and once I get it hatched I would have 100%d Kalos :D

Thanks for the trade. Seems odd I would trade those 5 for 5 Furfrou but meh worth it to me so I dont have to breed them for pokes sitting in my boxes for months. Enjoy the Pokes :)