Smogon Forums

Gabe
Gabe
Awesome, thank you. Can you send back three copies of each? I want one UT, one to EV train, and another to trade for my pendings.
Unowninator
Unowninator
Sure. With my Powersave, it's no problem.
Gabe
Gabe
Only one of them if possible haha. Would make things much easier to get Gengar.
Unowninator
Unowninator
Okay, sure. And is it okay if I use some of these shinies as trade-bait?

BTW, what's Exeggcute other IVs & Hidden Power?
Gabe
Gabe
Well you can trade Teddiursa. I will give you semi-redis rights to Gastly too, though I normally keep them non-redis. Exeggcute is 31/30/31/30/31/30 & HP Fire.
Unowninator
Unowninator
Thanks, but what do you mean by semi? And just so we're clear, only Teddiursa & Gastly?
Gabe
Gabe
Meaning you can trade, but no one else. Usually the only one allowed to trade my pokemon is Victini. Yup for now. If you are able to help me clone in the future that could change.
Unowninator
Unowninator
Okay, sure. I could always use some free Pokémon.

And uh, which Pokemon did I miss?
Gabe
Gabe
I thought I was gonna get 3 copies of each? Sorry.
Unowninator
Unowninator
Oh you will. I just need to restore my save. (1 copy of each at a time; it's easier that way)
Gabe
Gabe
Cause it wouldn't make sense to send Gothita & Exeggcute and not get clones lol.
Gabe
Gabe
Oh, lol. okay. Idk how power save works.
Unowninator
Unowninator
You're not the 1st person to get confused by this. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Gabe
Gabe
It's cool. Ill be online-ish.
Unowninator
Unowninator
Strange, why isn't Snorunt's region/language listed?
Gabe
Gabe
Because I bred the egg I assume. The egg can be hatched in a different language but the region it was bred in will stay.
Unowninator
Unowninator
These Pokémon you're trading me. Are the IVs good or bad? I need to know whether to keep them or not.
Gabe
Gabe
They're spitbacks so most of them should be good. Uhh, that Gothorita was probably not. But these are my spit backs used when I breed a 5 IV parent with a 6 IV ditto. Most of them will be decent I'd say. ;)
Unowninator
Unowninator
How do you know the shiny values? I thought instacheck died?
Gabe
Gabe
My friend checks them, and has them hatched. There is another way but I haven't taken the time to learn for myself.