Smogon Forums

-Manu-
-Manu-
I'm GMT+2 and always in French Time server here :
>>http://frenchtime.psim.us/

I have to build and I'm avaible to play I think Tuesday or Wednesday sound cool for playing.
Lasagne
Lasagne
can you play any time from 4am-1pm your time saturday or 2am-1pm sunday?
-Manu-
-Manu-
No I can't I'm not avaible this week end.
-Manu-
-Manu-
I can play from 4am-1PM my time but you're not online.
Lasagne
Lasagne
Meet on smogtours at 11am-12pm your time today or tomorrow? I'll try and be on smogtours as much as possible to hopefully get this done
-Manu-
-Manu-
I told you I'm always on french time server so go here and we'll play on smogtours ;). But 11am 12 PM it's impossible for me because I have to work. 4AM my time sounds better. But if it's not possible for you I'll try to be here.
Lasagne
Lasagne
Yeah I can't bcos of school then
I can do 10am your time today if that's slightly better for you (can't play right now - on phone going to school)
Lasagne
Lasagne
im on frenchtime for the next few hours if you come online

if not i hope you can be on at any of the times ive given over the weekend cos otherwise we cant get this done :/
Lasagne
Lasagne
I'm so fkin sorry man my internet is really dodgy and it just cut out as I challenged you (using 3g now). Can you make any of the times I gave over the weekend?
-Manu-
-Manu-
I have to travall along France and Spain tomorrow so this week end it's not possible for me. But if it's possible for you to be there at 2-3 AM my time I'll be here