Smogon Forums

shiny finder
shiny finder
haha ok. Would you do a Diancie for that Ursaring (well, Teddiursa) you asked for then?
IGN: Joshua | FC: 0817-3836-6374
Iwan
Iwan
Of coarse! ^_^ I love Ursaring probably one of my favorite normal types. <3 Anyways, registering you now and I'll be online waiting. :)
shiny finder
shiny finder
Great! Thanks so much! I have to breed it first lol, so could you trade at maybe this time tomorrow?
Iwan
Iwan
Certainly! ^_^ I can wait.
shiny finder
shiny finder
Ok, great! I'll send you a message when I have it. Thanks again! ^_^
Iwan
Iwan
No problamo! :3 ^_^
shiny finder
shiny finder
Got you Teddiursa ready :)

Jolly, Quick Feet 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Cross Chop, Seismic Toss, Close Combat, and Play Rough (ended up being 4 EM lol). Just let me know when you can trade. I'll be around probably for a little while yet.
shiny finder
shiny finder
Looks like I missed you tonight. I'll be around all day tomorrow (Mon) so just let me know when you're free again :)
Iwan
Iwan
I'm free now. :) You've registered me, right? So, I'll be online waiting for the Teddiursa. :D
shiny finder
shiny finder
perfect timing. hmm, I know you posted your FC etc but I'm not sure if I entered it yet XD. If not, I'll do so now and come online :)
Iwan
Iwan
Actually you have. :) Anyways, I'm on now.
shiny finder
shiny finder
oh lol. Sorry for the delay. My computer froze and I had to wait for it to reboot...essentially knocking out my wifi. :/ Coming online now :)
shiny finder
shiny finder
Thanks so much!!! I love it. Enjoy the Teddiursa :)
And I saw your comment in game...you're welcome lol :D
Iwan
Iwan
You're welcome! ^_^ And thank you for the Teddiursa! :D
shiny finder
shiny finder
Sure thing! Glad you like it :D
btw, do you think you'll have access to the other JP events? Who knows, I may want to trade for those down the line too :) Or an elegant Vivillon? I've been looking for months for one of those XD
Iwan
Iwan
I'm not much of and Event collector so I don't have many Jpn events unfortunately. :/ But I hope you eventually get that Elegant Vivillion! xD ^_^
shiny finder
shiny finder
haha ok, thanks! I noticed that friend of yours has his location set to Japan. Do you think he might?
shiny finder
shiny finder
oh, and what are the redis rights on that diancie?
Iwan
Iwan
Oh you mean イワン? Yeah Maybe. :/ What are "redis rights?" ^^'
shiny finder
shiny finder
Yeah. Matt iirc. That's who you got the Diancie from right? Oh, sorry haha. "Redistribution rights" As in, am I free to trade it?