Smogon Forums

whitesox
that's awesome man, anything in particular you would like for it?
whitesox
I see you're looking for a ditto with 0 speed IV, I have a brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 i can trade you :)
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
That would be beautiful actually. Idk if I'll be able to trade right away but I'll let you know when I can :)
whitesox
Hey, looking through your thread, I really like HA wooper and HA poliwag as well (just spitbacks are fine). Are you looking for anything else in particular?
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
Mostly transfer moves pokes and hidden power dittos, namely grass. Fighting and Ice would be cool as well
whitesox
I have grass and fighting dittos but they're not 6IV. I think the fighting one is only x/x/x/30/30/30 and the grass one is something like x/x/x/31/30/31. Not sure if you'd be interested in those.
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
I think the second one is like ghost or something lol, at any rate yeah I'd prefer them to be at least 5IV. As I recall I've seen you offer some RNG'd pokes on SQSR, would you trade any of those for the wooper and poliwag?
whitesox
Lol, I just don't remember the first 3 IVs it's grass though. I haven't really used it since like gen 4 though. Yeah, I can trade my RNG'd stuff. Which ones were you interested in?
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
I don't have a way to access your list easily, could I ask you to list them out here?
whitesox
This is what I have on hand:

Heatran Timid 31/23/31/30/31/31 HP Electric, SR
Heatran Calm 30/23/31/30/31/31 HP Grass, SR
Uxie Calm 31/28/31/30/31/31 HP Grass
Uxie Impish 30/31/31/18/31/31 HP Grass
*Shiny* Jolly Terrakion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [timer ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Cobalion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [quick ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Virizion 31/31/31/28/31/31 [heal ball]
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
Does uxie have any tutor moves? Stealth Rock and knock off would be nice
whitesox
They have SR but not knock off. I don't have access to knock off tutors hah
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
So I'm assuming that would be the only tutor move then?