Smogon Forums

Frank Enzo
Frank Enzo
What the fk did you just fking say about Wongull, you little pelipper? I’ll have you know Wongull graduated top of it's class in the Wongulluminati school of swag, and has been involved in numerous secret raids on Pokemon HQ, and Wongulls have over 300 confirmed OHKO's. I am trained in special attack and speed and I’m the top surfer in the entire Nation Dex.
Frank Enzo
Frank Enzo
You are nothing to me but just another Verlisify. I will wipe you the fk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this region, mark my fking words. You think you can get away with saying that crap about Wongull over the Wongullnet?
Frank Enzo
Frank Enzo
Think again, pelipper. As we speak Wongulls are contacting my secret network of spies across the Hoenn Region and your Trainer ID is being traced right now so you better prepare for the surf, pelipper. The surf that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call minimize drifblim.
Frank Enzo
Frank Enzo
You’re fking shrekt, manine. Wongull can be anywhere, anytime, and Wongull can OHKO you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just without a life orb. Not only is Wongull extensively trained in surfing, but I have access to the move Hurricane and it will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Region, you little pelipper.
Frank Enzo
Frank Enzo
If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fking focus sash. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn pelipper. Wongull will surf fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fking shrekt, m8.