Smogon Forums

tjohnny44
tjohnny44
No, and the fast ball one would be amazing :D
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Can you trade in the next 20 mins? If yes, I'll get you one now but if not I'll leave it til later cus I'm leaving soon.
tjohnny44
tjohnny44
I'll be on in 10 minutes
tjohnny44
tjohnny44
I'm ready now
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Gimme a few minutes (I can't believe how busy I am today ;~;)
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Ugh, I'm so sorry, I need to go and my mons are being oddly stubborn today, not a single female in two batches and that's a 25% female rate. I'm real sorry, I'll let you know when I'm back ^^;
tjohnny44
tjohnny44
That's fine :) The RNG is a very good troll, no?
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Alright, its 5.30 pm for me and I'll be able to trade until 10, maybe 11pm. Your Growlithe should have at least 4IVs too but one of its EMs is different from the male I gave you earlier so don't forget to delete the one you don't want.
tjohnny44
tjohnny44
Are you available to trade now? :)
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Yes, I am! While we're at it, could you check the SV of 6 of my eggs, please? I had a very successful SV hatch last time thanks to you, and if you'd like, I can trade you one of the shiny Squirtles I got when you give the eggs back.
tjohnny44
tjohnny44
Sadly, I'm on my way to work now, and can't trade until about 11 hours. However, when I get home I'll gladly check your eggs :3 And yes, a squirtle would be amazing ^_^
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
I ... can't trade then, I'll be at college D: Will you be available during my evening tomorrow? Just tell me what time and I'll be there sharp.
tjohnny44
tjohnny44
Oh nos :( How about 8:00 AM gm +5? I think that's around your evening?...
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
I'm GMT+8 so I can't manage that. Ugh, I'm so sorry, I should've VMed you earlier but I totally forgot. How about I find someone trustworthy to hand the Growlithe to and give it to you? Otherwise you might have to wait until the weekend :c