Smogon Forums

Adrima
Adrima
Hi ! I have them all, just having trouble with Alomomola... Would you mind a Female spitback with HA ? And instead of the spitback I had to give you, I can give you a flawless female of one of those : Heavy Ball Skarmory, Love Ball Sentret, Lure Ball Tentacool, Moon Ball Ralts, Dream Ball Mr Mime
Chill
Chill
I'm not in a rush, I just wanted to check because I find that people often forget or just quit if there isn't any communication for awhile. If you're just sick of breeding I'll take the deal you've offered. You've actually just reminded me that I haven't gotten the apricorn ball pokemon you were after. I'll let you know when I have them.
Adrima
Adrima
Which apricorn ball pokemon ? The Level Ball Smeargle ? If it is him, I got him too :) And yes, I'm sick of breeding Alomomola... 40 eggs and just 3 Female with HA, I wanted to kill myself lol. Which Flawless Female would you like in the list I told you ? PM me when you have your pokes ready ;)
Chill
Chill
No, it wasn't smeargle. It was a zigzagoon and marrill if it wasn't too hard to get. I looked it up and Marrill has %1 chance of appearing so I can't do the Marill. Uh, Mr Mime would be good.
Chill
Chill
I know you wanted to Marill more so if you're not keen on the zigzagoon trade we can just do a trade for two flawless and 1 spitback.
Adrima
Adrima
So if I understand, our trade is : Fast Ball Pidgey, Dream Ball Murkrow, Fast Ball Marill random for Illumise, Castform and a Bank Ball spitback ? Or would you add Chinchou if I add Mr Mime ?
Chill
Chill
Haha ok so the original trade was castform, illumise and alomaloma. You asked for both a Marill and zigzag if they were not too hard to find. Marill has a %1 chance of appearing so it falls under "too hard." So I'm asking if you still want the zizzag or do you just want to go for the original trade?
Adrima
Adrima
Go for : Castform/Illumise/Alomola spitback for Pidgey/Murkrow and random Fast Ball Zigzzag ?
Adrima
Adrima
I'm back from week end so let me know when you want to trade :) ( and what we will trade xD )
Chill
Chill
Yes, we can trade all of the pokemon you listed. You also asked me for a chinchou which I bred for you. We can add on chinchou for the Mr.Mime.
Adrima
Adrima
Ok for the Mr Mime :) Give me a shout when you can trade ;)
Adrima
Adrima
Hi Chill ! Are you online atm ?