Smogon Forums

Quanyails
Quanyails
I'm going to be away this weekend, so it's unlikely that we can trade then. Are there any times during weekdays you'll have time? I could try next weekend to trade.
stage7_4
stage7_4
It's really just the rest of this week that's the problem. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of next are okay. What works best for you?
Quanyails
Quanyails
I'll see what times I have open next week and get back to you, all right? :)
stage7_4
stage7_4
No problem.
Quanyails
Quanyails
I've got about four hours today I have open to trade. Those three Cresselia are still here. Pick what you'd like. ouob I must say, though, the Quiet Cresselia happens to have a perfect speed (31) stat. >_>

My Friend Code is 0946-3474-1095, and my in-game name is also Quanyails.
stage7_4
stage7_4
Unfortunately I'm at work right now. What time zone are you in (I'm in the Pacific)? Maybe that would help us co-ordinate.

I'd do this on my lunch break, but I don't have my 3DS on me.
Quanyails
Quanyails
Eastern for me. I find it more convenient to speak in relative time differences (e.g., 2 hours later rather than 4:00 PM EDT). I have approximately the same free time for the next few days until Friday.
stage7_4
stage7_4
So if I've got this right, you've got free time from about 10:30 to 2:00pm my time, 1:00 to 5:00 pm your time, each day until Friday. Right?
Quanyails
Quanyails
Yep. Possibly earlier than 1:00 PM my time, depending on my sleep schedule.
stage7_4
stage7_4
Okay, I can make that work. I'll post here either tomorrow or Wednesday, and I'll bring my 3DS for my lunch break.
Quanyails
Quanyails
Got it. :) Mind telling me which Cresselia you'd like ahead of time?
stage7_4
stage7_4
Can I have the Modest one?
Quanyails
Quanyails
Certainly. :)
Quanyails
Quanyails
Well, it's Thursday now. I'm guessing you have things to do in real life?
stage7_4
stage7_4
Yeah, a deadline on a project I'm on got cut, so I'm in a full on scramble mode. Meant to message you.

My only free time now will be on the weekend, or next Wednesday. If those don't work for you, then I thank you very much for offering me a Cresselia but I'm afraid I must decline. I'm still grateful for just the offer.
Quanyails
Quanyails
All right. I can't say for sure what my plans will be like this weekend--Saturday will probably be busy, but perhaps Sunday or next Wednesday will work. I'll contact you when I can go online.
stage7_4
stage7_4
No worries, if it works then it works. If it doesn't I'm still thankful.
Quanyails
Quanyails
I have a flexible eight hours today I can use for trading. On Wednesday, time between 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM EDT is open.
stage7_4
stage7_4
Today works fine for me. What time does it start? Oh, and my FC is 3668 7973 5220 but my in-game name is Calem.
Quanyails
Quanyails
I can trade now. My FC is 0946-3474-1095 and my in-game name is Quanyails. I'll be heading online.