Smogon Forums

Qwilphish
Qwilphish
Im GMT -8 and can play around 4 pm tomorrow, however i have another battle possibly planned so i ay be slightly late
TGMD
TGMD
alright
TGMD
TGMD
Hey, if you're going to be late, why don't we just battle at like 5:30 or 6 my time instead? That would actually work a lot better for me today too tbh.
TGMD
TGMD
Hey, so you've missed 4 pm by over 2 hours, and you haven't been on to see my previous vm, and 6 pm has passed anyway, lol. I'm assuming you just got your timezone conversion wrong or you've forgotten about this or something, and we should just be able to get this done on the weekend or whatever, so set up a new time, please.
Qwilphish
Qwilphish
yes, my internet went out the day after I VMd you, im sorry but i was on vacation and was not expecting shoddy internet as it was working fine the days before i was gone. I am back home now and am available today or tomorrow at the 6 pm time that you said. once again, super sorry but there was nothing i could really do :[
TGMD
TGMD
I can't battle at 6 pm today, I'm going out for dinner at about 5. Maybe a bit earlier than that tomorrow or something.