Smogon Forums

Gatsby
Gatsby
You don't have to give me anything valuable. :)
Gabe
Gabe
Lol, I'm not asking for the ditto I just wanna give you something because you're always so helpful to everyone else.
Gatsby
Gatsby
I don't like taking free stuff though :c I hope it rains in LA again. It's so hot right now.
Gabe
Gabe
You live in LA too? Well you are on my whitelist… You can just abuse something later for me if you really want.
Gatsby
Gatsby
Not in downtown. You live there, right?
Gabe
Gabe
I work there, I live in Boyle Heights/East LA. What part do you live in?
Gatsby
Gatsby
Sherman Oaks. Not sure whether that's northwest, haha.
Gatsby
Gatsby
Do you know anyone else here who lives in LA?
Gabe
Gabe
lol, that's a nice place to live :) you wouldn't believe some of the insane people over here.
Gabe
Gabe
Not really, I think Flash does? Santa Fe or something.
Gatsby
Gatsby
It's probably San Fernando. And I know! I went to the Hollywood Walk of Fame recently and there was this group of religious Chinese people who had posters saying, "JESUS WILL SAVE YOU!" and they kept shouting "JESUS IS THE SAVIOR" at random people.
Gabe
Gabe
Omg, Hollywood at night is hilarious. One time some random person gave me a cat and ran away.
Gatsby
Gatsby
You gotta the love the people who put on costumes of superheroes and other famous characters though. I saw a guy who cosplayed Captain Jack Sparrow pretty well.
Gatsby
Gatsby
I imagine that guy saying, "You want some pussy? Here's some pussy."
Gabe
Gabe
Oh yeah, I've seen that guy. Superman as well, he's a bit of a dick though. I bought Jack Sparrow a hot dog.
Gabe
Gabe
Lol. He was just like "Here man you look like a nice guy take this cat, I gotta go before the cops come." I ended up giving it away to a friend.