Smogon Forums

Ernesto
Ernesto
B-but ma lefties... What spread were you using, btw? Because with mine, LO Ape is a bitch.
kokoloko
kokoloko
240 / 92 SpD / 176 Jolly. Def don't stay in on apes lol
Ernesto
Ernesto
It was the scenario where it came in as I SD'd, so if I survived that it was pretty much gg with Entei o.O I mean, it does the same damage as Queen's Sludge Wave, so being able to tank one would definitely be appreciated. Also that is my spread already, lol.
kokoloko
kokoloko
could slow down to beating only hera, i guess but i dont think 40 EVs will make a difference, esp since ape can also have u-turn lol
Ernesto
Ernesto
Unless it's Banded, U-turn wouldn't kill tho. I dunno, I can try WP, but it seems Lefties could be more helpful on the long run (obviously if you can get the boost it's pretty much gg, but yea). Also 252 SpA Life Orb Infernape Fire Blast vs. 240 HP / 128 SpD Celebi: 351-416 (87.5 - 103.7%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO :o And underspeeding Rose can come in handy to get a free switch, so I'll see.
kokoloko
kokoloko
does rose ohko 240/132?
kokoloko
kokoloko
cause if not, then thats awesome for wp. i just had a game vs pearl where i SDd on the switch to hydra, he dark pulsed as i BP'd and i went to entei, but he flinched me twice as i tried to flame charge. .=.