Smogon Forums

Anivia
Anivia
One of my favorite books is Crónica de una muerte anunciada, written by Gabriel García Márquez. I really like the way the story unfolds, it's simply a masterpiece.
KingHeracrossTheBug
KingHeracrossTheBug
My favorite book is "Lord of the Flies", by William Golding. I read that book last year and I really liked it, even though I didn't quite got the ending. I feel like it's so awesome because of the tides and turns it has, which hook you up to the book until you stop reading (even though it's short lol).
Victini
My favourite book is The Trial by Franz Kafka
a0161613
a0161613
My favourite book is Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris. Not many characters become more famous than their source material but Harris creates a legend with Lector. The film is amazing too.
Andrew98gr
Andrew98gr
My favourite book is 'The hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins
SanjivG
SanjivG
My favorite book at the moment is Hawx (part of Tom Clancy's works, RIP). I loved the action and the story, but I hate that there's no sequel. I love military thrillers in general.
SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
I like the Discworld saga by Terry Pratchett... But if I have to pick a single book, it would probably be "Soul Music". It has Death, rock music, and bar brawls, what could be better...