Smogon Forums

Mob Boss
Mob Boss
Also it shows a sign of insanity and the Persian means luxuries.
Present Evidence
Present Evidence
He's hardly a mob boss. He's a hero in my eyes. The symbolism of the color white is so subjective that it could (almost) literally anything. The area looks serene to me, a snowy forest is one of nature's most beautiful gifts.
Mob Boss
Mob Boss
So we both agree its art.
Mob Boss
Mob Boss
it's*
Present Evidence
Present Evidence
When did I say it was art?
Mob Boss
Mob Boss
The way you fluently spoke about it meaning you admired and cannot contradict that :P.
Present Evidence
Present Evidence
I never said I admired it either.
Mob Boss
Mob Boss
He's hardly a mob boss. He's a (HERO) in my eyes. The symbolism of the color white is so subjective that it could (almost) literally anything. The area looks serene to me, a snowy forest is one of nature's most BEATIFUL gifts.
Present Evidence
Present Evidence
Hero is such a loose term... And beautiful was to describe snowy forests in general and was not directed at the one depicted.
Mob Boss
Mob Boss
The area looks serene to me
Mob Boss
Mob Boss
u did lol :P
Present Evidence
Present Evidence
Serene described the picture, but beautiful describes snowy forests. Serene isn't always a sign of admiration. For example: Girly men who act serene have no pride.
Mob Boss
Mob Boss
The area looks serene to me, a snowy forest is one of nature's most beautiful gifts. (well u pictured this which led up to being beautiful indirectly)
Mob Boss
Mob Boss
why would u then picture something so beautiful within this avatar and u said a forest is beautiful and some people might say it is not.
Present Evidence
Present Evidence
Beautiful doesn't necessarily mean good.