Smogon Forums

Warped Worlds
Warped Worlds
lol the oppression mastery sucks. I would never use it on guys with only single target CC even with Frozen Heart. I'd only do it on Rylai guys (which may build FH too) or Malphite.

Stopped using it on Nasus, Mundo, and Leona. I think Nasus and Mundo should split push a lot anyway and I want to use masteries which directly assist that. (adc damage reduction, cc reduction stuff, and ap reduction stuff)
Warped Worlds
Warped Worlds
ADC's are too strong. ADC + Yasuo team comps are gay. I'd rather just use other masteries and runes for the lesser guys I can stop, then stack armor. Oppression isn't going to do anything to Yasuo-ADC. slightly weaker lane, but w.e

Going 0-27-3 on support again. Was my favorite from testing.
Warped Worlds
Warped Worlds
lol I can't believe I haven't realized how op Furor and Distortion can be on certain champions. Lets kite or split push all day.
Warped Worlds
Warped Worlds
Running 3 flat crit chance marks on my Tryndamere runes. I am not always auto attacking, they can probably help me last hit even better, and I want to stack rage faster. I don't run Feast and Butcher on him anymore, so I run flat MR Glyphs to compensate.

I rush the Ruined King on Tryndamere a lot immediatly if im winning lane. It lets me stomp a lot harder and helps me kill enemy laner, so its nice to have crit chance in my runes.