Smogon Forums

Gatsby
Gatsby
That's okay. I wasn't looking for one with IVs or anything. What did you want in return?
Quanyails
Quanyails
Dream Ball females, as you advertised. :P Or if you have a HA Staryu--I'm looking for that. Otherwise, I'd like to browse your inventory of Dream Ball females for a Pokemon I'd like.
Gatsby
Gatsby
I have a full Dream Ball collection (and I'm too lazy to maintain a list...) so pick anything and I'll do a 2:1 trade. Does that sound all right? I'll also let you know if it'll have EMs :)
Gatsby
Gatsby
Oh, forgot to mention that I don't trade genderless because those can't pass the Ball.
Quanyails
Quanyails
Sure. Do you think you could do Dream Ball HA Chansey and Tirtouga? Or just Tirtouga if the gender ratio and HA take too much time?
Gatsby
Gatsby
It'll probably take an hour or so to get Tirtouga, but I'll try to get it as soon as possible.
Quanyails
Quanyails
Much thanks. :) I could ask for a different Pokemon if it's too much of a bother.
Gatsby
Gatsby
What other Pokemon were you looking for? I just checked Bank and I have a Calm Chansey already bred, but it has 31/31/31/xx/31/31. The only EM it has is Counter.
Quanyails
Quanyails
The other Pokemon I'm actively looking for aren't Dream Ball Pokemon. I figure that it'd be nice to have some as future breeding projects. I'll take that Chansey and breed the typical egg moves on it. ouob It does have its HA, right?
Gatsby
Gatsby
Only the Chansey? And yes it does have Healer. :D
Gatsby
Gatsby
Oh btw, I'm currently breeding HA Horsea, and it's in a Dream Ball. It's Timid and has these EMs: Outrage, Signal Beam, Disable, Muddy Water. You can take a female spitback along with the Chansey if you'd like.
Quanyails
Quanyails
I'll take it. ouob If you'd like to trade, I'll be on for the next 40 minutes and then a few hours later.
Gatsby
Gatsby
All right. I'll add the FC posted in your signature. What's your IGN? Mine is 2122-6924-5890 and my IGN is Hermione.
Quanyails
Quanyails
My IGN is Quanyails. :P