Smogon Forums

CD_North
CD_North
I'm around; let's try and do this now.
CD_North
CD_North
Great, that's all my non-SV-related outside requests done (for now). Hope you like your shinies!
nitrox116
nitrox116
Awesome; thanks for the shinies!
CD_North
CD_North
Quick status update: I've finished with everything except one of the Drifloons and am hoping to go ahead with the giveaway this weekend after I check up on rules with the mods. Let me know if you'd like Super Gourgeist, Litwick, or Drifloon; maybe we can either meet or do GTS.
CD_North
CD_North
Might also put the request back out for more Pokemon starting this weekend to add during the giveaway, if you're still willing. The new rule will be that I'll only take one per person until I clear out my entire current set; should keep me relatively sane.
nitrox116
nitrox116
Sounds good. I'll be able to give you another Pokémon this weekend if you still need one. The Super Gourgeist and Litwick would be great if you're OK with that – I could put up something on the GTS. What gender are they? (Assuming Lv. 1). Thanks!
CD_North
CD_North
All females; gender gets locked with the breeding method I'm using.
nitrox116
nitrox116
OK, I put up a Lv. 14 female Smeargle (message: North! Thx a ton) for the Gourgeist. If you're ready by the weekend, what Pokémon would you like next?
CD_North
CD_North
Probably Misdreavus or Frillish; I put a list of remaining potential Pokemon in my info. Planning to do Gastly myself since I apparently have a four-egg-move one off Wonder Trading.
nitrox116
nitrox116
I'll do Misdreavus over the weekend, then. Looks like my Smeargle was sniped; putting up a Lv. 14 female Illumise. Tell me when you've done the GTS trade. Thanks!
nitrox116
nitrox116
Make that Lv. 13.
CD_North
CD_North
Great, thanks! I just sent Gourgeist (aka Morticia) as well.
nitrox116
nitrox116
Thanks to you too! I deposited a Lv. 14 female Flabébé (same message).
CD_North
CD_North
Sent!
nitrox116
nitrox116
Neat, thanks! I'll start working on Misdreavus over the weekend. Ultra Ball sound good for you?
nitrox116
nitrox116
I hate to sound needy, but I'm thinking of entering the Halloween competition, and I should start getting some 'mons together. What nature is the Spiritomb you bred?
nitrox116
nitrox116
Also, realized I'm probably not the best person to do Misdreavus because I don't have a way to get it in a matching ball (I have Black, not White). Are you OK with me doing Phantump instead? Sorry about that.
CD_North
CD_North
Phantump is fine. I have two Spiritomb: Bold and Adamant, both with Inflitrator. Let me know if you'd like one/both.
nitrox116
nitrox116
The Adamant one would be great; I'll trade it for the Phantump when I'm done with it. Thanks!
nitrox116
nitrox116
I'm done with Phantump and am available to trade basically all day today (not right now, but in ~1 hour) for the Adamant Spiritomb.