Smogon Forums

CD_North
CD_North
That's of course if you're willing to send her to me to do the end of the process. Thanks for your interest!
talisheo
talisheo
I can get almost any combo outside of dream ball females. Is there a ghost type you particularly want?
talisheo
talisheo
I can get HA drifloon in dusk, quick, or dive ball w/ egg moves: tailwind, defog, hypnosis and destiny bond
CD_North
CD_North
That would be great! I'm inclined toward Quick Ball personally, but I'll leave it to you if it's easier or you'd like one of the others better. Let me know if you want a particular nickname as well!
CD_North
CD_North
Semi-inclined to shoot for Unburden rather than Flame Boost, if that's all right, though. Seems like Unburden tends to be the preference for Drifloon/blim sets.
talisheo
talisheo
I can do unburden
talisheo
talisheo
Is there any other ghost pokes you may want?
CD_North
CD_North
Well, there are always more, but it really depends on what you have time to do. Maybe Misdreavus or Gastly, but if there's something easier for you to make, that's probably the way to go.
talisheo
talisheo
How about golett?
CD_North
CD_North
Unless you personally would really like one, I'm probably going to avoid genderless for now, since they require a separate breeding save and many like Golurk seem to be reliant on older-gen tutor moves.
talisheo
talisheo
That's true... I can do heat wave infiltrator litwick
CD_North
CD_North
nitrox is actually doing Litwick, unless you want to do a Pokeball other than Timer or something.
talisheo
talisheo
hm timer ball is the only one that really matches shiny chandelure. I guess I'll just do drifloon
CD_North
CD_North
Yeah, that's fine. Thanks for your help!
talisheo
talisheo
I got Drifloon done
CD_North
CD_North
Great! Do you want to try and trade tonight at some point, or maybe later in the day tomorrow?
CD_North
CD_North
Quick status update: I've finished with everything except Carrie (I have an hatch lined up for this weekend) and am hoping to go ahead with the giveaway this weekend after I check up on rules with the mods. Let me know if you'd like Super Gourgeist, Litwick, or Drifloon (Earhart); maybe we can either meet or do GTS.
CD_North
CD_North
Might also put the request back out for more Pokemon starting this weekend to add during the giveaway, if you're still willing. The new rule will be that I'll only take one per person until I clear out my entire current set; should keep me relatively sane.
talisheo
talisheo
I am still willing, and I'd rather wait for Carrie if that is okay?
CD_North
CD_North
Sure, I'll let you know.