Smogon Forums

The Leprechaun
The Leprechaun
Aite, I'll be up for it some time on saturday. Maybe 17:00 GMT? if that's not good for you let me know man
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
A little later would be preferable, ill be with friends during the day and I have work at night (but can battle during work)
The Leprechaun
The Leprechaun
let me know when you're on dude
The Leprechaun
The Leprechaun
i'll be in pu room on ps
The Leprechaun
The Leprechaun
yo, are gonna be able to play tonight?
The Leprechaun
The Leprechaun
Cmon man, i can see you've been online, what you doing?
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
I've been not consistently on, and I thought we were doing it a little later. I'll be on consistently in 1.5 hours
The Leprechaun
The Leprechaun
nah man, I said 17:00 gmt which was 6 hours ago. when you said a little later i thought that meant like 1 or 2 hours later. I'm not gonna be on in 1.5 hours dude
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
Oh I thought you said 1700 est, my apologies. But i did say i could battle at night, and that was right in the middle of the day anyways when i wasnt really available
The Leprechaun
The Leprechaun
aite, it's no big deal, what time are you up for playing today?
The Leprechaun
The Leprechaun
uhh are you gonna be able to play this week?
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
I'm sorry it's been super hectic with midterms week so I have not been on. We can still play if the 2nd round hasn't passed. But I am free whenever you are for the next couple days
The Leprechaun
The Leprechaun
Yeah we got today and tomorrow I think. If you're on in the next hour or so let me know man because I may not have any time tomorrow depending on how much work I'm given.