Smogon Forums

Age of Kings
Age of Kings
No, I'm a dirty casual lol
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I'm starting to get competitive but...not there yet.
EnGarde
EnGarde
Yeah, it's a lot of fun just messing around. I haven't done For Glory because the players there are too much better than I am (isn't fun). Of course, every for fun match I've done always invariably has a bowser in it (bowser must be like really good or something).
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
I don't see Lark online. Should I make a room?
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
I'm trying to play at a decent level but I'm horrible at fighting games. I usually play strategy or RTS games competitively. I can also league at a decent level. Just not fighting games lol.
EnGarde
EnGarde
I've been practicing for consistency...and then I completely throw it all out the window when I go into "for fun" mode.

I really can't hold my own in For Glory mode. Just not there. Maybe with enough practice.
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
Are you on? I don't see you
EnGarde
EnGarde
Oh! Sorry, that's because I changed my game card's name. Do you see EnGarde? That's me.
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
Yeah not gonna try For Glory ever lol
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
No I don't. Different Friend Code?
EnGarde
EnGarde
My mii is female, has a red shirt and red glasses.
EnGarde
EnGarde
Hmm, this is the only one. Set up the room? Default options work. I think I'll be able to see you and join.
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
I deleted and readded you and still says your offline. I'll try and make a room then
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
*you're
EnGarde
EnGarde
I can definitely see you: KarousMii, Black shirt, black hair.
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
Sweet! That worked lol
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
There is actually a really wide variety of players on For Glory, I currently have 8-3 W/L and I don't really consider myself good at all. There's no matchmaking or ranking so really it's just chance if you get a good or a bad player.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Also wow that's what happens when I get lag wow 12 alerts you two should just use Skype or something .-.
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
My irl friend joined randomly. He is at a similar skill level to me though :)
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
What is it like having friends?