Arhan
Arhan
I want impish on heal, no tutors needed
Arhan
Arhan
Yes, dream analytic, thanks you take care too
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Ok Arhan, so you want Dream Ball Porygon, Heal Ball Impish Tyrogue, Dive Ball Tyrogueand Nest Ball Tyrogue. That's 9 females in fancy balls. How about those? (Hidden Ability preferable if possible)
Premier Ball Glameow
Repeat Ball Goldeen
Quick Ball Shieldon (counts as 2)
Luxury Ball Skitty
Timer Ball Karrablast
Lux ball Castform
Great ball cranidos (counts as 2)
Arhan
Arhan
HA on all except castform(no HA exists)just tell me whe ready
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Will do
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Hi, I'm working on transfering the Tyrogue brothers + Porygon now
Arhan
Arhan
You can now contact Leo for the 3 fossils
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Thanks! I will do.

(which ones again? I forgot)
Arhan
Arhan
Net and prem ball Anorith and an Aerodactyl(dun remember ball)I will soon visit again with more projects
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Alright, thanks Arhan. I'll talk to Leo.

And sure, let me know if you need something. I'll be busy from now until the end of the semester but if I have free time I'll definitely help.
Arhan
Arhan
I gave you a list earlier, prolly stuff from there or other legends, which is your fav gen to RNG in?
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Yea, I know, it's up herein this conversation somewhere. I got busy and forgot about it, sorry.

Gen V is by far the easiest (in general). But at this point I'd probably say Gen IV because of all the cool stuff you can get in HGSS.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
(Though of course, having to restart the game and beat it all over again for new shiny spreads is a huge pain)
Arhan
Arhan
Good answer for me :P I will think of something that needs defog
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Sure.
Arhan
Arhan
Can you RNG Skarmory and Lugia?
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
If you need them shiny, then not currently
Arhan
Arhan
Nah, just non shiny heavy ball and dive ball impish and timid perfect ones with defog
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Lugia can be done, but I will be busy until late December. If you need egg moves on Skarmory, I cannot do it :x
Arhan
Arhan
I don't, just tutor Sr and Defog