Smogon Forums

BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Hmm have I seen you on Serebii before?

The parents I use are either: genned, given to me by a friend using a save that gives him a 6IV parent on his next egg, or I breed them from scratch depending on the difficulty. Only thing I would consider a "cheat" is for some Pokeballs you cannot gen or legally obtain I have a friend change the Pokeball of the mother so I can get a matching Pokeball. F.e. Snivy cannot be legally balled but I have a Moon Ball one as I care more about having a matching ball than illegalities as I dont want any reason to replace the Pokemon if the ball ever does become legal though Pokes that mechanics never allow a Pokeball to pass like Male only and genderless Pokes I make sure to keep in a Pokeball. Though Pokes like that I do not trade on sites like this. Other than the illegal balls most of what I do for breeding is considered legit imo.
Xerneas
Xerneas
Yeah, I'm also on Serebii.
Thanks for the info :)
I hope we will be able to find apricorns in ORAS.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Ah thought so, I remember we did a couple of trades a long time ago as I traded for 2 of your Tyrogues.

And yeah I'm hoping they'll come back some day. They have the Apricorn Balls as well as the Dream Ball on display in the pokeball shop in Lumiose city but the cashier wont sell them D: