Smogon Forums

Haruna
Haruna
Did you know Nosferatu is a grab command? It can grab shielded opponents. It also has 4 uses (I think) and takes 40 seconds to recharge.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah I did know that. Bowser's koopa claw doesn't work on shields though, I thought it would too ;__;
Haruna
Haruna
You'd think it would right? Though I think that would be too good with suicide wins.
Haruna
Haruna
You done for the night?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
You disconnected and I couldn't re-join :[
Haruna
Haruna
I did? I'm still online though :o
Haruna
Haruna
I was waiting at the character select screen
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Let's try again :[
Haruna
Haruna
ok
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I wish there was purple-haired Robin, that's who I used in-game :(
Haruna
Haruna
I had purple-haired female Robin and a silver haired boy Robin
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
that was a fluke I am only good with male Robin go again
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
ok now that I have regained my honor that is enough for tonight ~_~
Haruna
Haruna
ok bye
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
is Young Link your main?
Haruna
Haruna
IDK... and its Toon Link
Haruna
Haruna
Still not sure about my main. I might main Lucina or Marth
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
oh yeah LOL it's Toon Link...Young Link was the dude from melee haha

and yeah those seem to be the guys you are best at :O

I kinda feel bad 'cause I love Lucina but I don't think I'm that good with her, I dislike the lack of range and the "run in and get knocked up" style I told you about earlier. So Robin and Bowser are my mains basically!
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Funny because I pretty much dropped all my mains from Brawl (Zero Suit Samus, Falco, Pikachu, Marth) whom I just noticed are all fast. That was back when I was pretty bad though so it didn't really matter. Now that I'm getting better I've kinda discovered my own style.

Bowser is fast yeah, but he's more of a heavy that just happens to be fast. And I feel like I just win with him because Bowser is so good, not that I am necessarily very Bowser-savvy. But that's okay.
Haruna
Haruna
I feel that way about Robin; I suck at them but I like them too. I was gonna main Rosalina too, but everybody hates her sooo...

Yeah, Bowser was buffed in this game a lot. What about the new characters you played like Ike and Little Mac? And Duck Hunt Dog?