Smogon Forums

WildHope
WildHope
http://pastebin.com/MGgBndyg this team have some succsess in the ladder (if that means something with the absurd ladder), BoltBeam is nice, FB for Rotom-F, and counter cause the lure. The team looks like a n00b team in the preview, and that is always good, well, no.
trc
thank you friend :]
focus blast hits piloswine as well !_!
make sure you pm your musharna vote to whitedmist!
WildHope
WildHope
I forget about the icepig, i didnt see any tonight o:
I already vote and i cannot lose, i want my non-mushmush meta
trc
by the way, Metanga does wall SubCM Serperior which none of the other Pokemon you mentioned does. It loses to SD Knock Off though.
WildHope
WildHope
Yeah, i forget about that, i need to sleep a bit -.-
Well, technically Pilo can check Serp too, he can survive unboosted GD and do huge damage with Icecle+shard, and have a little chance to survive +1 LO GD, but is a bad idea to use him as your Serp check, yeah.
About Metang, i would rathen use something else for serperior, Metang is easy to take down (cause no recovery), and cannot do much agaisnt most playstyles (not even Normal Spam), if you oponent doesnt use CMSerp or something like it, you have a less mon (or just a bad one).
trc
ya, i wasn't arguing the ranking choice, just correcting a logic behind it. do you use normal spam often? what do you use? i go tauros + purugly when i do and often on sand for stout to clean up.